The library building is closed to the public until further notice. The book drop is open for library material returns 24/7.
Curbside pickup began on Monday, June 8th. Information on this service is below:
How can I order items for curbside pickup?
There are two ways to place a curbside pickup order: call the library at 413-245-3518 or email email@example.com
How do I order items for curbside pickup/delivery via email?
Make sure to include:
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- The title, author, etc. of the book you are requesting
- The format in which you are requesting (example: book on cd)
- Jane Smith
- Requested Items:
- Yesterday (DVD)
- The Guardians by John Grisham (Book)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (Book on CD)
When can I pick up my materials?
When your items are ready, a librarian will contact you directly to schedule a pickup/delivery window. Due to reduced staffing in the building, it may take up to three business days for pickups/deliveries to be scheduled. Curbside pickups will be contact-free and scheduled to minimize overlap.
Can I request items from other libraries?
Yes! Interlibrary loaning is now available! If there is an item that you request and we don’t own it at our library, we will request it from another library for you.
Important things you need to know:
- Each patron with a library card (in good standing) will be allowed to check out a maximum of 5 items at this time.
- Each patron can only have 2 brand new items checked out on their card at this time.
- New library materials can be seen at our LibraryThing page: https://www.librarything.com/catalog/brimpublib
- Click the ‘Your Library’ tab found at the upper left and then choose the category that you are interested in searching.
- Materials checked out are due back: 1 week for movies, 2 weeks for everything else, just like always.
- If you have an idea of what you are looking for, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Holds will be placed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your pickup time will be scheduled with a librarian. These times will be staggered to minimize overlap. As of September 14th, pickup times are:
- Monday: 10am – 2pm
- Tuesday: 2pm – 6pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 2pm
- Thursday: 2pm – 6pm