The library building is closed to the public until further notice. The book drop is open for library material returns 24/7 beginning Thursday, June 4th.
Curbside pickup begins on Monday, June 8th. Information on this service is below:
How can I order items for curbside pickup?
There are two ways to place a curbside pickup order: call the library at 413-245-3518 or email email@example.com
How do I order items for curbside pickup/delivery via email?
Make sure to include:
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- The title, author, etc. of the book you are requesting
- The format in which you are requesting (example: book on cd)
- Jane Smith
- Requested Items:
- Yesterday (DVD)
- The Guardians by John Grisham (Book)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (Book on CD)
When can I pick up my materials?
When your items are ready, a librarian will contact you directly to schedule a pickup/delivery window. Due to reduced staffing in the building, it may take up to three business days for pickups/deliveries to be scheduled. Curbside pickups will be contact-free and scheduled to minimize overlap.
Can I request items from other libraries?
Borrowing between libraries is still suspended. Only Brimfield-owned items are available for pickup at this time.
Important things you need to know:
- Each patron with a library card (in good standing) will be allowed to check out a maximum of 5 items at this time.
- Each patron can only have 2 brand new items checked out on their card at this time.
- New library materials can be seen at our LibraryThing page: https://www.librarything.com/catalog/brimpublib
- Click the ‘Your Library’ tab found at the upper left and then choose the category that you are interested in searching.
- Materials checked out are due back: 1 week for movies, 2 weeks for everything else, just like always.
- If you have an idea of what you are looking for, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Holds will be placed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your pickup time will be scheduled with a librarian. These times will be staggered to minimize overlap. As of June 8th, pickup times are:
- Monday: 10am – 1pm
- Tuesday: 3pm – 6pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 1pm
- Thursday: 3pm – 6pm